1.    #1  
    I need your help.

Has this happened to anybody else? My Call Waiting screen does not pop up when a second call comes in. I can hear it, but no button to tap on nor caller ID to read who is calling. The second call does not show up in the call log either.

I have changed no settings. It just started a week ago.

I am not a big fan of the way my Treo 300 handles call waiting anyway. I hope this is one of the improvements made with future models in development.

What made this happen?

How can I fix this?

Is there a button I can switch over to the second caller without tapping on the screen? ie: the spacebar or backspace

Thanks for any assistance you can offer,
    Russell
    Do you have TCRinger installed? If so, the older versions cause problems...go back to their site, and download the latest version...it fixes that problem. Same thing happened to me, I downloaded latest version, and, voila, call waiting is back!
  3.    #3  
    scrair,

Thanks. I will update my TC Ringer as soon as I return from vacation. With my Treo 300, I can check my mail and TreoCentral without having to lug my notebook with me.

I wish Handspring would leak some pictures of the next Treo to keep me from looking at all the new competition that is on the market.

By the way, do you know if there is a button on the keyboard I can use to toggle between caller I D callers? This in place of having to tap on the screen for this.

Again - thanks for the call waiting help.

Russell
    <By the way, do you know if there is a button on the keyboard I can use to toggle between caller I D callers? This in place of having to tap on the screen for this. >

I don't know about a button on the keyboard to toggle between callers, but I'm pretty sure that if you hit the backspace button, it will drop the second caller that you picked up in call waiting (it will seem like it dropped both calls), and then should call you back in a few seconds to hook you back up with the first caller (or was that on a three-way call...can't remember which?). Maybe do a little experimentation with a friend....