1.    #1  
    I just dropped my phone and the buttons seem to work but the screen is not touch sensitive anymore. I need this phone working 100% on tuesday before noon.

I did not have the insurance but I have 6 months left on maunfaturer warentee. Can i walk into a sprint store and leave with a new treo??

If so should I call ahead *2 ?
    one last thing. should I bring the usb cable /charger to the store or will they just give me a base phone?

Please help me, I do not care if it is a used treo as long as it works!

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    one more thing, when I am closing the lid of the treo where the speaker is and touch the screen after it clicks (as i am closing it to its clam shut) the screen does respond.

if I fully close the lid it goes black but fully open lid means the screen is unresponsive, what should I do
    There is a suggestion for trying to get your touchscreen to work again in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=33683

Good luck!
    The warranty included with the Treo won't cover physical damage (or water damage for that matter), and will in fact void the warranty. The manufacturer's warranty only covers manufacturer's defects, not the unfortunate effects of gravity.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try taking it to the store, but I doubt you'll have much luck. If you've been with Sprint for awhile, you might consider resigning a contract for an instant rebate towards a phone...perhaps one of the quickest ways to resolve the issue considering time is of the essence.
    Originally posted by Tribalenvy
    The warranty included with the Treo won't cover physical damage (or water damage for that matter), and will in fact void the warranty. The manufacturer's warranty only covers manufacturer's defects, not the unfortunate effects of gravity.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try taking it to the store, but I doubt you'll have much luck. If you've been with Sprint for awhile, you might consider resigning a contract for an instant rebate towards a phone...perhaps one of the quickest ways to resolve the issue considering time is of the essence.
    Sprint Insurance will cover that. if you have it.

If not just Break the right hinge, then return it
    I dropped mine yesterday, and I walked into a Sprint Store and told them the phone stopped working and they gave me a brand new on on the spot. I did not tell them I dropped it
    Originally posted by ClarenceCM3

If not just Break the right hinge, then return it
    You might as well just take a hundred bucks from the register.
    Don't laugh....you try a soft or hard reset yet?