1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me on this? I need to know if it is possible to sync my emails from GW 5.5 to the treo. I noticed that the Treo does not come with a Mail app. I'm willing to buy whatever mail app I need to get this to work. I do not want access it over the wireless network.

Any help is appreciated.
    Originally posted by hav0k99
    Can anyone help me on this? I need to know if it is possible to sync my emails from GW 5.5 to the treo. I noticed that the Treo does not come with a Mail app. I'm willing to buy whatever mail app I need to get this to work. I do not want access it over the wireless network.

Any help is appreciated.
    NotifyLink supports Treo 300.

http://www.notifycorp.com/
  3.    #3  
    I don't want to get the email over the air. I want it to send it to my Treo when I hotsync. Thanks anyway though.
    intelisync should do it.

the treo does come with an emial progrm, you just need to install it. it is on the cd someplace? it may also be in the handspring folder in your start menu (assuming u have windows).
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Where is it located? I don't have the CD with me? I looked at the handspring folder and all I can find is the Outlook conduit install. Does an email app already come installed on the treo? I use Snappermail for pop3 but for groupwise I want it to sync during hotsync only.
  6.    #6  
    ok so the mail app is ONLY on the pam desktop install that's on the Treo CD. It's not available on the install you download from handspring.
    You might want to check out Synchronis from Nexic.com. It's especially for Groupwise and its strength is the mail app (which does exactly what you want). I didn't like it for calendaring, though...I prefer using Intellisync and sync my Groupwise calendar to Datebk5.

I don't care for using my Treo for email...especially not offline email requiring syncing to send ... it's too unwieldy for my purposes. Once in awhile I will log into Groupwise webaccess through the Treo (using the fast EudoraWeb browser), and that works great in a pinch when I absolutely must check/send email on the road & don't have my laptop.
    Originally posted by itsyvonne
    Once in awhile I will log into Groupwise webaccess through the Treo (using the fast EudoraWeb browser), and that works great in a pinch when I absolutely must check/send email on the road & don't have my laptop.
    What version of Groupwise are you using? With 5.5, Webaccess is impossible to access using any of the browsers I've tried (Blazer, Eudora, Xiino). I can log in, but then, nothingI would be really happy if I could simply get mail through webaccess, rather than dealing with Pop/Imap. I get too much mail and I don't need to check it from the Treo more than once or twice a week...
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
  9.    #9  
    Does anyone have the Palm Mail Conduit addon from the Treo 300 CD?

if so please email to hav0k99(at)hotmail.com
    Originally posted by pcampbell

What version of Groupwise are you using? With 5.5, Webaccess is impossible to access using any of the browsers I've tried (Blazer, Eudora, Xiino). I can log in, but then, nothingI would be really happy if I could simply get mail through webaccess, rather than dealing with Pop/Imap. I get too much mail and I don't need to check it from the Treo more than once or twice a week...
    I think you need to access it through a special URL, but I'm not sure this is available pre-version 6.0.

Try:
    mail.yourserver.com/servlet/webacc?User.html=simple

or

mail.yourserver.com/servlet/webacc?User.html=webclip