1.    #1  
    Ok I kind of like this program, but $70 for the lifetime thing is pretty steep so I need to make sure this is the program I need.

I love the periodic mail checking, and I like the way it looks and feels. However, with the demo I cannot open JPG's DOC's, etc. I assume they're not bundling the JPG and Office program with their demo.

At any rate, I use my own personal email, not the sprintpcs one. Do attachments sent to me still get compressed or is that only on *@sprintpcs.com addresses?

Finally, what programs other then snappermail come with snappermail. Like that Jpeg Lite program, and what else?

Thanks
    I recommend contacting SnapperMail with any issues. They also have a Yahoo! group for questions and answers.

When I downloaded the last SnapperMail trial, they did include all the office and jpeg software. It was pretty clearly stated in the introductory e-mails included in the installation on the Palm.

Geoffrey
    Brian,

When I downloaded the demo the additional programs were included but I seem to recall that they were separate PRCs that had to be installed.

I did purchase the full version (I opted for the $35 upgrades to 2.0 version) and have been very pleased with it.

I am not aware that it does anything from a compression standpoint on attachments at the application level and I couldn't find anything on the website referencing this.

It includes the JPEG app, Handzip (for unzipping files), Diddlebug (a scribble program)

A QUickoffice demo is included but not a full version.

I have been pleased with Snappermail so far.
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
  4.    #4  
    I may only opt for the 2.0 version as well, as I don't want to feel committed to my treo for the future (or a palm specific app).

I found the utlities, I just deleted all those intro emails, and those files were in them. Everything seems to be working, I wish the Office programs were full on the purchased version.

I'll have to contemplate it, but I'll probably pop for the $35 one if I like it in the next couple of weeks.
    Actually I found Snappermail because of Quickoffice (which I bought first), being able to open word and excel docs people emailed to me while on the road makes me MUCH more productive.

Unfortunately, the concept of Quickpoint on the Treo with only 16MB of RAM makes me kind of queasy (I have powerpoints bigger than That!!).

What convinced me on Snappermail was the first time I got a commission spreadsheet emailed to me that I got to edit (add sales they did not show) and forward to some one else.

I was hooked! The JPEGs and other things are nice but office Doc support was the big issue for me.
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
    How did you send the spreadsheet? When I've tried to send it from QuickOffice Premier, using either HTML or CSV version, I've gotten error.

Geoffrey

Originally posted by Jeff Mac
    What convinced me on Snappermail was the first time I got a commission spreadsheet emailed to me that I got to edit (add sales they did not show) and forward to some one else.