1.    #1  
    I used my nokia as my alarm clock (complete with snooze button) and now that I've switched to the treo, the alarm feature of the nokia is the one thing I miss. Ideally the rocker would trigger the (preferrably ajustable) snooze and would require more concentrated effor to turn the %!?* alarm off (thereby assuring I was really awake

Anything like this out there? Of course a clock face on screen would be needed ... better yet, if it said 'wake up stupid, it's ten already!' it would save my wife some effort in the morning.

Thanks,
    Mark
    I use ClockPro, but there are a bunch of other options out there as well like: BigClock, Clock + and etc. Do a search on palmgear and you'll find lots of apps...
    BigClock is my favorite.
    I am also a Big Clock enthusiast.
    Bump. Anyone know of freeware (or is there a hack for BigClock) where the phone vibrates if in silent mode?
    I've been using my Treo as an "silent" alarm clock using a decidely low-tech method - setting an appointment in Calendar for my wake-up time and switching the top switch to "off." That way, the vibrate goes off (I put it on the desk - that's just about as loud as the audible alarm). I can snooze that way, too, although that means opening the lid...can be dangerous early in the morning...