1.    #1  
    Is there a utility that will accurately show remaining battery capacity in the form of a percentage or some other graphic form that is more informative then the battery?
    clockpop is a cool free hack that will, when you press and hold the button of your choice, pop up a screen with battery voltage and % remaining, amd amy appointments in your calendar for that day
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I use SystemInfo to show battery status (and memory and databases). In the version of ClockPop that I have, I have the option to assign the app only to the four bottom buttons. How do I assign it to one of the letter buttons?
    Last edited by scrinch; 05/06/2003 at 10:27 AM.
    Why not just use the undocumented feature?

At the applications menu, press down the up button on the bottom of the keyboard (got to be a better way to describe that, sorry), while simlultaneously using the stylus to press down on the area above the blue line (to the right of the clock).

You get that for free.

Ken
    Originally posted by scrinch
    I use SystemInfo to show battery status (and memory and databases). In the version of ClockPop that I have, I have the option to assign the app only to the four bottom buttons. How do I assign it to one of the letter buttons?
    You can't.
    originally posted by Treo_Ken
    At the applications menu, press down the up button on the bottom of the keyboard (got to be a better way to describe that, sorry), while simlultaneously using the stylus to press down on the area above the blue line (to the right of the clock).
    When I try this nothing happens. But when I press the "up" button and touch the clock itself, I get the "Handspring Flip." What am I doing wrong?
    Not sure. It still works for me. In case I wasn't clear how to do it:

1. Depress and hold the up button
    2. tap and hold the area above the blue line in the middle of the screen.
    Got it. Thanks.
    now for the real novice....what do all the numbers mean???