Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koche005
    I've never had a problem with a treo on any plane. But I thought the QANTAS safety card was interesting:
    I take the dotted lines to mean conditional ban. What is the condition on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I take the dotted lines to mean conditional ban. What is the condition on that?
    It looks like they are banned on takeoff and landing... but Furbys are banned always (as well they should be!)
    Quote Originally Posted by koche005
    I've never had a problem with a treo on any plane. But I thought the QANTAS safety card was interesting:

What is that stuffed animal/Gremlin supposed to be (see the jpg)....I wonder why it wouldn't be permitted for "use" during the flight!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    What is that stuffed animal/Gremlin supposed to be (see the jpg)....I wonder why it wouldn't be permitted for "use" during the flight!
    That's the Furby that everyone keeps referring to.

They are banned because they are evil.
    I'm back!
    Hi, I just flew SouthWest to and from NYC a few days ago and I openly used my Treo 650, and was not bothered at all. I did not have the phone on and I was able to use it as long as the phone was off, for the entire time, electronic usage was allowed, take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    That's the Furby that everyone keeps referring to.

They are banned because they are evil.
    http://skeletonfurby.ytmnd.com/
    Southwest now says you can use all cell phones in airplane mode, i used mine all flight to watch some movies
    I've flown w/Southwest and I've never had issues w/ the treo...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123