1.    #1  
    I have had my new trio for about a week. So far I love it. I am replacing a palm 505 and a cell phone. My question is is there a way to keep the cell phone screen active so that if you missed a call that it is apparent? I have a job where I may miss calls and it is inconvenient to keep opening the lid to see if I have missed a call.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Originally posted by Steve McNerney
    I have had my new trio for about a week. So far I love it. I am replacing a palm 505 and a cell phone. My question is is there a way to keep the cell phone screen active so that if you missed a call that it is apparent? I have a job where I may miss calls and it is inconvenient to keep opening the lid to see if I have missed a call.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    This is what you want (doesn't do exactly what you're looking, but same idea). http://www.pdaapps.com/TreoAlertMgr/default.html
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info . I was also wondering if there is a app that lets you use the treo as a voice recorder.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    How'd I know that was coming? Search for an answer. Short answer, though: you cannot do it.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks,
    Steve