1.    #1  
    When using wireless web on the Treo, it seems to "stop" after about 5 or 10 minutes. I don't know why? I have to drop the connection and reconnect?

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

Bill
    I've never heard of it disconnecting due to non-use, however I have noticed that mine will disconnect when I close the flip. It will stay on a couple seconds after closing it, then turn off. When I open it after it's turned off, the connection arrows are not there anymore.

Is there a way to disable this that anyone knows of?

- Mike
    This is a network problem; some people have it worse than others. You can complain to Sprint, but it won't help.

- m
  4.    #4  
    for the replys.

I have found a workmaround. I run MSDOS in a window and ping a server continuously. The connection stays active then.

I don't ahave a technical explanination, other than I guess using Explorer has too much pause time in downloads and the Sprint system kicks the treo off, and maybe Explorer/Wireless Web doesn't do what it needs to reactivate the connection?

Beats me, but it's working fine.

Bill
    Ohhh. you're talking about when using it with Windows...

I've never run into any problems under Windows... maybe I just keep it active enough.

My post earlier was just using the Vision with the phone itself, not with Windows.

- Mike