1.    #1  
    Looking for a word processor program that allows me to email word files to an email client. From what I see, all files from word processors are in .pdb form, and not in a Word form, so even though I can email attachments (snappermail), they can't be read by another computer unless... Also, are there any programs available that allow a client to read or convert a .pdb file so that they can process it as a Word or something similar file? Thanks!
    "Knowledge is a three-edge Sword"
    Hey,

There are convertors available that allow a user to convert a palm database into text. Look them up on palmgear. In the case of a doc file, there is a native palm application that is being made that reads regular microsoft word files. I think it's for the Os 5 units however. I think the simplest thing to do is to send your client the doc file and a link to the convertor in order to view it as a PC or Mac viewable file. Hope this helped.
    Cheers
    Corsoft Aileron automatically converts files from QuickWord, QuickSheet, DocstoGo, SheettoGo, and WordSmith to Microsoft Word format when sending.

QuickWord Premier allows sending Word doc files using SnapperMail.

Geoffrey
    Quickword Premier and SnapperMail will do what you want. Tap the mail icon in QW to push a DOC file to Snapper to send. Don't attach from the composer.