1.    #1  
    anyone know what type of screen protector will fit a Treo 90 and where I can get them?
    Try purplemoo at:

http://purplemoo.com/default.htm

They are supposedly one of the better ones!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    but is there one specifically that fits the treo 90 screen? I think you have to cut all the ones that i have found. I personally like my Fellowes covers when i had my visor. Do they make any for the Treo?
    If you search for writerights at fellowes.com the only option is for treo 90/270/300 which leads me to believe that you will have to cut them!
    If you search purplemoo they have one specifically for the treo 90.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    The 90 and all communicators supposedly have the same size screen. For that matter, a Palm M series protector is supposed to fit as well, but I've never tried it.

Kevin
    J.Kevin is right as the treo 90/180/270 and 300 should all have the same screen size. The only treo that is diff is the 180G due to the graffiti area.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I pefer the NuShield protectors. They aren't adhesive in any way. They do have a protector for the whole Treo line and there's no cutting required.
    I purchased some of the screen protectors from purplemoo.com.

First complaint, it took almost a month for them to show up. Second, I am on my second one within 6 weeks. I use the screen for text entry about 50% of the time and the protector really gets scratched. Within a week or two the scratches caused a rainbow affect.

In the past I used Brando screen protectors (on my Clie) and they worked great. I ordered one for my T90 today.
    Dear xeyeder,

I'd have to agree... Brando are some of the best screen protectors on the market. I had an extra one for my old Treo 300 lying around and installed it on my buddies Treo 90.

I just bought the Treo 90 for my friend and it is his first Palm device. Any "weird" things I should let him know about... the Treo 90.

Thanks,
    Dave Lindberg
    I've had my T90 for about 6 months now. I don't have any complaints. It is pretty much a straight forward Palm PDA. Nothing out of the ordinary. I downloaded New Pen for graffiti input. It takes a little getting use to but it works great.