1.    #1  
    sometimes my treo 300 signs me off from the web network despite me not turning the network on and off manually using the power button.

maybe when i go out of range it disconnects me? shouldn't it automatically reconnect me when i get a signal?

it is very annoying to be connected, and then have to reconnect an hour or two later when i want to use the web or verichat. i just want it to keep me permanently connected to the sprint wireless network and reconnect automatically if it gets disconnected.

please advise!
    i just want it to keep me permanently connected to the sprint wireless network and reconnect automatically if it gets disconnected.

Don't we all!

This is a network problem not a treo problem.

Maybe we will see a fix...lol!

The only other solution might be to find a program that forces a connection every xx minutes.

-rob
    Chatter does its best to keep the network connected, reconnecting as necessary.

- m
  4.    #4  
    is chatter better than verichat? verichat doesn't always deliver all the messages people are sending me and doesnt' always send the messages i send. is chatter an IM program?

url to chatter?

thanks.
    You can sign up for the beta at:

http://www.imchatter.com/solidclient/ForumClient.php

I'm not in a position to comment on VeriChat vs. Chatter, being somewhat biased. They are different enough that you might want to try it, though.

I'm sure you can get someone to chime about the various pro's and con's.

- m