Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I received the Handspring newsletter this morning and they are promoting NotifyLink. Has anyone had any experience with this app? http://notifycorp.com It says: "NotifyLink
    Internet Edition. NotifyLink lets you read, compose,
    reply to, store and delete email, right from your Treo
    communicator. And because NotifyLink is a "push" email
    service, you'll get instant notification whenever a
    new email message arrives. Plus, it's compatible with both PC and Macintosh computers--so chances are, it'll work for you." They do not offer a trial version.

Kirby
    Sure looks cool! I emailed them asking if they have a trial version. I think I would drop Sprint BizConn if I could get this to work
    They told me that there is no trial version. They're certainly not getting my business without one.

Geoffrey
    No kidding! No trial? That's rediculous, IMO.
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    They told me that there is no trial version. They're certainly not getting my business without one.

Geoffrey
    I couldn't agree with you more. I won't be a guinea pig at a cost of $99 out of my own pocket. I just emailed them and asked for a demo too hoping that if enough people ask, they might respond.

I also asked for any references. Has anyone else heard of this software? I just checked Dan Harkless' guide and didn't see it there. Also did a search on Google but came up with enterprise solutions and nothing about the Internet Edition. If anyone sees a magazine or Web site review on the software, please post the link here.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I emailed 3 different people at their company and all 3 replied, "At this time Notify does not offer a trial version. Sorry for the inconvenience." At those prices (Internet Edition- $99.95 Annual Service Fee Desktop Edition-$49.95 One Time Fee) and no trial.....I am not about sign up.

Kirby