1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there's a way to control the intensity of the Treo 300's vibrate?

The vibrate function is much louder and stronger than other PDAs or cell phones that I've used, so I wish I could make it less noticeable.
    Nope. On or off, take your pick.
    This is kicking my ****. I'll be sitting in a meeting and the vibrate is so loud, it literally interrupts who ever happens to be speaking. Kind of defeats the purpose, you know!?

I read somewhere that if you dis-assemble the Treo, you can tighten the vibrator housing to reduce the effect somewhat. I think it's a bit too strong and the frequency is too high, personally.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Brandon
    It's still quite loud, but it's much better than before i fixed it. There's no reason you can't replace the shaker device inside the treo. You could also add some mass to the weight to slow it down/lower the frequency. I've not done this.
    funny it's the men complaining about the vibrations being too intense, not the girls...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Some of the men...
    Is there a guide somewhere on how to adjust the vibrate and/or open up the Treo. I did a quick search and did not find anything.

Brian