1.    #1  
    Ok I lost my Stylus again. Unfortunately this time when I tried to take one off a demo phone at Best Buy I had no luck (someone already yanked it).

Anyways, handspring wants $15 for a pack of three. I was wondering (before I purchase those) if there are any other brands of styluses (maybe one that's a stylus/ink pen {one that doesn't leak or break}).

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
    Originally posted by BrianV
    Ok I lost my Stylus again. Unfortunately this time when I tried to take one off a demo phone at Best Buy I had no luck (someone already yanked it).

Anyways, handspring wants $15 for a pack of three. I was wondering (before I purchase those) if there are any other brands of styluses (maybe one that's a stylus/ink pen {one that doesn't leak or break}).

Thanks
    I've never lost my original stylus and it's still in its silo, but I went to the local Franklin Covey store, tried out several fatter multi-point pens until I found one that felt just right for my grip, and they replaced one of the points with a stylus tip (some already come with one in place) and I really prefer it to gripping the tiny little original stylus.

StylusCentral sells several models online, but with something like this, I felt it was important to handle and grip all possible selections before settling on one I liked the best, and I'm glad I did because it took handling several models before I found the one that seemed "just right!"

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    A friend of mine swears by this combination pen/stylus. I'm thinking of getting it for myself also: http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/215-1.htm
    Originally posted by BrianV

How about stop stealing things.

Sincerely,
    --Mathew
    you can't borrow my treo, i still have my org. stylis!
    I just lost 2 stylus' over the last 2 weeks. I have had a PDA of some sort for 5 years, never lost a stylus and then I loose two in a matter of weeks. What is up with that?

I ended up buying the Handspring 3 pack at CompUSA for $10. Still high, but cheaper than from Handspring (and no shipping). I think I saw them at BB for the same price.

As for the pen/stylus scotty321 mentioned, your buddy must have had much better luck than I have. I had one and the threads on the tip got stripped after only a few removals of the tip. Probably operator error, but the threads need to be a little stronger.

Brian
    Originally posted by scotty321
    A friend of mine swears by this combination pen/stylus. I'm thinking of getting it for myself also: http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/215-1.htm
    Just to put in my two cents worth. I bought one of these and won't buy another. The clear tip that screws off (has reset pin inside) has a very cheap plastic screw thread inside that quickly grinds down and soon you have to tape the tip just to keep it on. But I must admit having the writing pen is nice. I'll buy another one if theyn fix this problem.

Jeff