Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by BrianV
    The Pdanet guys developed one though. I'm not giving you a hard time, your product was first to market and was a life saver for me. I'd really love to use your product with a USB cable, and I understand that you have no experience in Windows WDM drivers, I was hoping maybe you could now see that it's possible and develop something after seeing how they have it done, but I'll live if that can't be done.

Thanks!
    I know that it can be done, but unless I become a Windows developer, I personally can't do it. As I do Macintosh and Palm OS development, I have no desire to learn Windows. Yes, I understand that most of the world users Windows, but I've never been much of a follower.

I'll again make the offer that if a Windows developer writes the driver that works with WirelessModem, I'll give them a cut of the revenue.
    A very common thing to do in a situation like this is to hire a consultant to do it. I don't know if that's within your budget, but I know that there are thousands of hungry software engineers in the bay area right now.

You could probably even advertise on Craigslist and get someone to do it for a share of the profits.
    Originally posted by 003oret
    my pdanet connection no longer works. I think it has something to do with it being on com9. I think it's supposed to be on 1 or 2 (I have nothing on any other coms). I think it got to 9 due to uninstalling and reinstalling. How do I get it back to original com? By the way, I sent an email to junefabrics and it went unanswered. Thanx...
    Any help would be appreciated. Still no word from pdanet support...

Tanx
    I have a trial on pdanet... so far I love it and am going to buy it. I am surprised how fast the connection is -- it seems much faster loading big pages on my laptop via pdanet connection than loading small pages on my treo using blazer. Why is this?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    My guess is that the pages load faster because: 1. They aren't going through Blazer's proxy server, and, 2. Your computer can render the pages much more quickly than the Treo can.

-Rusty J
    Treo 270 on AT&T GSM/GPRS
    (PDANet waiting for flat-rate data plan...)
    Treo 90
    MicroInnovations IR keyboard
    After using updater 1.0 on my treo 300, when I connect with PDANet I get an audible busy signal. The only way to get the busy signal to stop is to disconnect and dial a number and then hang up.

Anyone have a fix?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12