1.    #1  
    Hi all, anyone think there will be a chance that Sprint will allow us to trade in our treo 300's for the new treo coming out later in the year? I would be willing to pay extra to trade up and trade in at the same time. What do you all think?????? JAY
    hahahahahaha

Sprint? Trade In?

hahahahahahaha

I'm sure they'll be happy to let you leave your old phone there when you give them $599 (or whatever list is) for the new one

My advice would be to wait a couple of months after release to let them work some of the bugs out and potentially toss some rebates in.

But, if you can't wait...be prepared to pay full ticket.
    i agree. i am getting great use out of my treo, and it should easily last long enough to NOT be an 'early adopter' of the next one...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Moreover, speaking as a user who purchased my Treo 300 during the first 10 days they were available from Sprint, I wouldn't take new Sprint/Handspring hardware during the first 6 months even if they paid me!!! The early-adopter experience with either of these companies is excruciating. With the Treo 300, it was excruciating^2. Never, ever again will I subject myself to that.
    I just can't believe you can get a new 270 or 300 for $200 or $150 after rebates,respectively. I paid $500 for my 270. I'll wait until the rebates come out to upgrade to the new one.
    i'm on my 6th trep. yes 6!! the people @ the sprint store know me ans offered to trade up to a samsung I330. they knew how much of a hassle I was having with the treo constantly breaking down. i'm hoping that i'll have another "breakdown" right around the time the new ones come out. then i'll try to get them to "trade up"...
    trade up to a samsung I330
    LOL

-rob
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    If you have insurance and you happen to smash your 300 there may come a time when the replacement would be the new version, no?
    If you have insurance and you happen to smash your 300 there may come a time when the replacement would be the new version, no?
    Extremely unlikely... There will be plenty of 300s around for quite some time.

-rob