1.    #1  
    Lately, I am seeing an awful lot of the error message that says, "Treo Mail servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I use the Treo Mail Internet edition. Has this been happening to anyone else? Also, is there a better way to get in touch with Handspring support than their email form? My last inquiry was answered by a robot that gave me the same useless FAQ entries as their search engine.
    Originally posted by CambAngst
    Lately, I am seeing an awful lot of the error message that says, "Treo Mail servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I use the Treo Mail Internet edition. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Also, is there a better way to get in touch with Handspring support than their email form? My last inquiry was answered by a robot that gave me the same useless FAQ entries as their search engine.

I haven't had any problems.

You can call them!
    877-426-3777
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I use a Treo300 on Sprint, and I see this same issue when I'm having issues connecting to the data side of the network (what Sprint calls 'vision', but that marketing name kinda pukes me out, I have to say). My point is that you'll probably see this 'can't connect to the TreoMail servers' issue when you're having problems connecting to the data side, and it just manifests itself when you're attempting to poll for mail. When you get that TreoMail thing, try another data app and see if you connect. When I see that notice, I launch VeriChat, and that has a better 'sensing' mechanism, and will reactivate connection to the data side. Of course, you can always disconnect and reconnect via a number of other means...
  4.    #4  
    Actually, I went through a series of tests yesterday where I made sure that Blazer could load a page in between each attempt to download my mail.

I received an email from a Handspring tech named Emmaneul yesterday. I replied with some more details about my problem. Hopefully, I can get it worked out.
    I had a couple of instances yesterday when I got the 'TreoMail servers are not available' whatever, and it DID seem that I had connection otherwise - so looks like your issue (and maybe my little hiccup yesterday) are indeed not related to Vision connection.

Let us know what you're able to uncover...
    I'm seeing this problem fairly severely this evening (late Friday pm where I live, in TX). Both the desktop client and the handheld app can't connect to the 'mail center'.
    Wonder what the deal is - ?