Hello,
    i bought a new case for my TREO 180, but i have a little problem,

sometimes when i insert my treo to the case the " rocker switch " was pressed, and turn on my treo, and calling to the last number i called.

those there is hack or another way to disable the rocker switch just when the Treo cover closed ?

10X

Best Regards,

Yair
    Do you have the GPRS upgrade installed? If so, go to Buttons 2 in the prefs. If not, install Buttons T. It allows you to set the jog dial to do nothing. However, this is a global setting. You can't just disable it for when the cover is closed.
    Thank you about your answer. but i have the GPRS upgrade (1.1.1) and in buttons 2 i can't find any option to desable the jog dial, i see just icon's change options.

Best Regards,

Yair
    You don't disable it per se, you just set the application to launch on the jog push to "none".
    Thank again you about your answer. I do what u say, but the only thing that changed is that now when i press the jog when my TREO is close, the last aplication I used opened

Mybe u have more idea ?

Best Regards,

Yair
    Sorry, I don't have an answer then. It was just a suggestion. I never tested it, so I just assumed that it wouldn't do anything.

My bad.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Have you tried the Treo Holster?
    I've been using it for a while now and I think it's a great way to cary the treo, without pressing buttons.