1.    #1  

I did do some searching .. and will be investigating some sites .. but I'm hoping that someone may have already found a solution.

Ok .. I'm using the $20 Drivers Fone "handsfree" setup.

And .. I have my 300 in a leather holster w/plastic button afixed to the holster.

I'm looking for a holder that I can use .. and NOT have to remove the 300 from the holster.

Thanks in advance!

where do i get the $20 fone hands free?
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by jamesjgross
    where do i get the $20 fone hands free?
    :menu:
    I purchased the Driver Fone system via heartlandamerica.com .. but I don't think its available anymore.

Check out the Accessories area of this board. There is a thread on the Drivers Fone .. the top of page 2 is a post I did that identifies the mfg of the Drivers Fone. Maybe they can help you out?

Sorry .. best I can do.

:shortcut:
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor

I did do some searching .. and will be investigating some sites .. but I'm hoping that someone may have already found a solution.

Ok .. I'm using the $20 Drivers Fone "handsfree" setup.

And .. I have my 300 in a leather holster w/plastic button afixed to the holster.

I'm looking for a holder that I can use .. and NOT have to remove the 300 from the holster.

Thanks in advance!

Yes I know I'm responding to my original post ..

I made my own holder .. If I'm able (?) to post pics I'll do so later.

I modified a car mount CD holder (for portable CD players) .. the kind that has a platform and a flex-post. I drilled out the platform to be able to accept the plastic button of my leather case.

I can now .. afix the TREO (keeping it in its leather case) .. to the platform .. hook up the Drivers Fone system .. and power (cig adapter) .. and have the TREO visible (below the windshield) and at arms length .. without having to leave it on the passenger seat or flopping round the center console .. and I didn't have to put velcro or afix anything to the dashboard or steering wheel.

The leather case serves as a means to keep the TREO from flopping 'round on the platform too.

?? How do I post pics here ??