Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I have the Treo 300 and I have the TC Ringtones program. I understand that I can purchase and send polyphonic ringtones to my treo, but my question is, is it possible to send MID files to the treo and use them through the TC Ringtones program? Because thats all polyphonic ringers are anyway... anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how would I get the MID files onto the treo?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    do a search on this site for some extensive threads. the midi's have to be put into a pdb file and synced onto the treo. also they have to be below a certain size... there is plenty of info..search under 'polyphonic'
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Hey Aaron, are you the one who makes those ringer packages and sells them? I bought one of those awhile back... is that compatible with TC Ringtones?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    yes and yes though if you bought the package early on, it was not modified according to the handspring specs. some of those tones might not work well with TC because of size issues.

i worked a bunch with scott gruby (the creator of TCRinger) to be sure all my tones met the specs set by handspring, and therefore work fine with tcringer. if you think you have an older set, email me using the link below, and i will send you the updated version, where all the tones work with tcringer.

about 110 of the polyphonic tones at the treocentral/tcringer page are mine as well, including many that are not in the packages... i stopped making them because i just have too much real work to do!!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.