Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by quake8
    what if they simply forced all traffic threw a web proxy only allowing certain traffic in/out

ie. only port 80
    ?
    You would be able to use PDANET through you laptop.
    return_it?, I can't find the language you quote anywhere in my contract or in the terms of use. Could you let me know where you quoted that from? Thanks.
    Originally posted by ClarenceCM3

?
    You would be able to use PDANET through you laptop.
    We'd all set up proxies to forward everything through port 80
    Sprint really doesn't care about alot of Data usage, because if your using data all the Time, Your not using you Voice Service, which is more expensive.

Sprint has to provide a Dedicated Voice Trunk for each phone call to reach Outside of it System, while data is just piped through there Internet Connection

As for above Average usage, Sprint has a feature on one of there Phone "I don't know which one" but you can get free Streaming, New, and Radio . That service would use as much data as a latop connection.

10 a month for 114k web connection is a pretty moderate price considering Cable give you 800k "unlimited always on" for only 45.00
    curtiscarmack:

If you look on the sprint pcs web site under plans, you'll find it there...Advantage Agreement I think.

I hooked up a couple of days ago using the instructions on this site. Easy. Like 5 minutes setup. The thing runs great. Might be a keeper after all!

-return_it?.....maybe not

Originally posted by curtiscarmack
    return_it?, I can't find the language you quote anywhere in my contract or in the terms of use. Could you let me know where you quoted that from? Thanks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234