1.    #1  
    I am looking for a free stopwatch program.

I have found a number of inexpensive Palm OS programs that do what I want, but find it difficult to believe (or accept!) that there isn't a program out there for free that provides a very basic stopwatch function...
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas
    I am looking for a free stopwatch program.

I have found a number of inexpensive Palm OS programs that do what I want, but find it difficult to believe (or accept!) that there isn't a program out there for free that provides a very basic stopwatch function...
    Well, I have not tried it out yet but there is this stopwatch program from Langman Technologies.
    I use BigClock for all my time needs.
    big clock has a stop watch feature.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Try Tik Tok. It is a free stopwatch program. You should be able to find it on PalmGear.
    TikTok is a good one. Lets you set up multiple pages of timers for various events to count up or count down.

Kronos is another good one. This is more of a traditional stop watch (start, stop, lap) and can keep track of lap times (up to 10).
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    I'm using an antique version of Stopwatch 1.2. Freeware. The new version has some great new features, but I just need as abasic stopwatch with big buttons and big numbers. The old version has it.