1.    #1  
    Does anyone use Jot with TextPlus and get Jot to pop up phrase and word lists in other apps besides TextPlus itself. I find I can get the pop up lists in other apps when I have Graffiti enabled in Jot; but, with Jot enabled other apps give me lists with just the Treo 300 keyboard. With Jot enabled I am able to write but TextPlus doesn't kick in. Does anyone have this combination working?
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by copernicus
    Does anyone use Jot with TextPlus and get Jot to pop up phrase and word lists in other apps besides TextPlus itself. I find I can get the pop up lists in other apps when I have Graffiti enabled in Jot; but, with Jot enabled other apps give me lists with just the Treo 300 keyboard. With Jot enabled I am able to write but TextPlus doesn't kick in. Does anyone have this combination working?
    The developers of TextPlus cannot confirm that Jot works with TextPlus on the Treo 300. They have tested it on many other Palm based machines other than the 300 and it seems to work fine on these. I have tried everything, and can confirm that on MY Treo 300 it does not respond at all.