1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded Keycontacts trial version from the Chapura website. All seems to be working fine with the exception that since the install, the screen brightness goes to 1/2 power after 15 seconds. I contacted Chapura tech support and they informed me that it is a known issue with Treo 90 and there is no time estimate for the fix. Since I use my Treo 90 outside alot, this is real annoyance because I can't read the screen at 1/2 brightness. The problem occurs across most of the apps installed. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a work around? I was considering a soft reset and reinstall. Help!!??

Thanks
    Have you tried double clicking the power button? That usually toggles between normal display and half intensity, so if you were just stuck in dim mode, it might be a fix. The double click has to be fast so it doesn't turn off your Treo, of course.
  3.    #3  
    I am aware of the double click option but this is different. I automatically goes to dim mode at 15 seconds and comes back to full brightness when a key is pressed or screen is tapped.