1.    #1  
    What app can I use on my palm to get groupwise email synced to it. I use Snappermail for my pop3 stuff.
    how did you get snappermail to work with groupwise? when i use snappermail with our groupwise at work, i ended up pop-ing my appointments, tasks, etc. but barely any emails. so i am using treomail with a filter to keep out tasks and appointments.

you can hotsynch with another program called intellisynch.
  3.    #3  
    I'm using snappermail for my regular pop3 stuff. Using Intellisync I'm trying to find a way to bring my corporate groupwise email into Snappermail or any other email app. I'd reather not go with Treomail because it's pricy.
    I too use Snapper Mail, Groupwise and Intellisync. The calendar syncs fine with Hot Sync. As far as the mail is concerned I had to set up a rule to "delegate" all mail to a unique "groupwise" folder in my personal www.FastMail.fm account. This works fine for me for the moment, but if anyone ever comes up with a way to retrieve it directly from Groupwise let me know.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by norpah
    I too use Snapper Mail, Groupwise and Intellisync. The calendar syncs fine with Hot Sync. As far as the mail is concerned I had to set up a rule to "delegate" all mail to a unique "groupwise" folder in my personal www.FastMail.fm account. This works fine for me for the moment, but if anyone ever comes up with a way to retrieve it directly from Groupwise let me know.
    How did you do this?
    ask your groupwise administrator if you can check your email account via pop3.

that is how I check my email with my 270.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    but don't you end up pop-ing tasks, appointments, etc. in addition to your emails? i had to use treomail to filter out tasks and appointments created by my secretary.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    ask your groupwise administrator if you can check your email account via pop3.

that is how I check my email with my 270.
    Nope can't check it over pop. I can get it xfer'd via intellisync just need an app on my treo to sync it too. Anyone know?
    I use TreoMail (and have used SnapperMail) to receive e-mail using the POP3 feature of GroupWise. It works very well. Sure, appointments, tasks etc. come through too, but I don't mind - I find it useful to receive these along with e-mail.

I'm not sure I understand why you would need to sync your e-mail to the Treo, when you can simply fetch it directly with POP3. Just ask your system administrator what the POP3 server address is for your system. Then configure TreoMail (or SnapperMail) accordingly.
  10.    #10  
    I don't think there is a pop3 account for groupwise because of our firewall.
    Originally posted by hav0k99
    I don't think there is a pop3 account for groupwise because of our firewall.
    We have a firewall up and still have pop3 access to our email.

Do you have access to your email via web browser?
    Did they create the pqa for groupwise? see
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  12.    #12  
    we have webaccess here but no PQA. As far as getting email on my palm I'm alone on this. No one here has any idea if there is pop access to GW.
    I have pop access to groupwise 6. It works with Snappermail but you fetch appointments and tasks which some may find annoying.

I am also able to pop via treomail, which does have filters to keep out appointments and tasks.

The other option, set up a "rule" in groupwise to forward all your email to your home email account, and the pop your home email account.

Good luck!
    if you're not sure whether you have POP3, try specifying for your POP3 server the same address that you use for WebAccess. for example, if webaccess.yourdomain.com is how you access WebAccess from a web browser, then try specifying webaccess.yourdomain.com as your POP3 server in TreoMail, SnapperMail, etc. this is how its configured at my firm, and unless your administrator hasn't enabled the POP3 port, it might work for you.