1.    #1  
    I can't use 3 way calling after hanging up on a call waiting call.
    The error message is (must hang up on other call before you make another call)

Does this happen to your phone?
    Originally posted by sygall
    I can't use 3 way calling after hanging up on a call waiting call.
    The error message is (must hang up on other call before you make another call)

Does this happen to your phone?
    You have to call Sprint technical support and they'll make a change to your account. It is a simple fix for the Call Waitinging bug. They'll tell you to turn your phone off. Wait 5 minutes, then turn it back on and the Call Waiting and 3-Way Call bugs will be gone for good.

Also, make sure to ask for the Call Waiting credit. If you didn't notice, most of your first or second line calls never really got to a "hang up" status and you were billed double minutes.
  3.    #3  
    I tried calling them. And they don't know of such a bug.
    do you have any more info?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I have same or similar issue. After a call waiting call, the phone never says or shows that the other call has been disconnected. Biggest concern is if I am being charged against my minutes for this.

I e-mailed Sprint about this awhile back and got the (somewhat unsatisfactory) response below.

I understand your concern about how to disconnect a call on Call Waiting.

To respond to an incoming call while you are on a call, do one of the
    following:

1. Tap Hold and Answer on the Call Waiting screen, or press the headset button (if it is attached). This puts the first caller on hold and lets you answer the second call. To switch between callers, tap Swap or press the headset button again; 2. Tap Ignore to send the second call to voicemail; and 3. Press Backspace button (left arrow) to end your first call, and then tap Answer to answer the incoming call.

I still haven't figured out how tohang up on a second call.
    anybody find any answers to hanging up the call waiting call or the second call in the three way?
    Originally posted by asmigee
    anybody find any answers to hanging up the call waiting call or the second call in the three way?
    You hit the "down arrow" to switch the hang up call.