1.    #1  
    Today I have not been able to login to the Sprint email servers for POP or SMTP via my device. I can login at their website and see mail in my box but their servers continue to reject my login from the device. Any ideas?
    Same problem here... I thought such problems had been resolved by Sprint in the past? Anyone know whats going on?
    Some email servers handle multiple domains and you need to use your email address, not just your username, to log on.
    No problem here.
    do u use ur whole email address or just the username. Also do u use the password u created in vision or ur initial password.
    I am having a heck of a time. I have followed the instructions listed all over this site to the "T" but I am still getting rejected is it me or sprint. I know that's a loaded question :-)
    I use my vision username only and vision password to authenticate. Have had no problems since I got the Treo except when the mail servers were down.
    I use Snapper and it has no trouble fetching my sprint mail. It has not been able to send any today.