1.    #1  
    A friend of mine bought a Tungsten-W a few weeks ago and after using it for a few weeks and having witnessed my Treo in action she sold the Tungsten and has bought a Treo instead!

"The Tungstens look nice but they aren't very good being a phone or a PDA"

Cheers!
    the more i use my treo, the more i like it and come to depend on it. hopefully by the time i'm ready for my next unit, they will have designed one that is even better with better build quality.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by aarons12
    hopefully by the time i'm ready for my next unit, they will have designed one that is even better with better build quality.
    And I'm glad we didn't have the screen defects the Treo 270 people had.
    David
    You know I have to admitt, if PalmSG had oferred a cdma T|W fof Sprint, I may seriously have considered jumping ship. The main thing holding me back from getting the T|W has to be the unlimited data...
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    You know I have to admitt, if PalmSG had oferred a cdma T|W fof Sprint, I may seriously have considered jumping ship. The main thing holding me back from getting the T|W has to be the unlimited data...
    It just goes to show you that the device is *not* the only important thing. I am exactly like you. I refuse to be bound by pay per byte plans. Sprint can have some bad service at times, but on the whole, the data plan saves me a ton of money and makes using the device much more of a pleasure.