1.    #1  
    How to communicate w/Blackberry or similar to it? Sorry, I'm using Treo mobile.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor
    How to communicate w/Blackberry or similar to it? Sorry, I'm using Treo mobile.
    Ok .. back at a desktop.

I'll try to clairfy. I've been told that "we" can use our 300 to communicate like or with someone who has a blackberry device.

The question .. is how to do it? I haven't checked the search feature (never used it before) .. so my apologies if the answer is there.

If not .. anyone know how to do this??
    You'll need to get (purchase, probably) an eMail client and/or an IM client for the Treo. There are zillions of threads here about the various pros and cons of the software available.

- m
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by mblank
    You'll need to get (purchase, probably) an eMail client and/or an IM client for the Treo. There are zillions of threads here about the various pros and cons of the software available.

- m
    Something like .. TreoMail??
    My vote would be for SnapperMail, but reasonable people can differ! You should search the forums to get a good sampling of opinion. FWIW, all of the options can be used on a trial basis before committing.

- m
  6.    #6  
    Thanks!
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by mblank

- m
    Ok .. back again.

What if I'm using the Sprint PCS Business Connection service??
    Anyone using it and able to communicate (send messages) to a Blackberry device?
    A Blackberry is linked to a regular email address. All you need to do is to be able to send/receive emails on your Treo, so whether you use TreoMail, SnapperMail, Sprint PCS Business Connection, Basejet, etc. is immaterial. (Search around for those topics to see pros/cons of each system.) Just as long as you have the other person's Blackberry email address (in some cases, the same as their work address), you'll be all set.
    Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor

Ok .. back again.

What if I'm using the Sprint PCS Business Connection service??
    Anyone using it and able to communicate (send messages) to a Blackberry device?
    I don't understand what the problem is. If something can send and receive email that's all that's really important. Phone, PDA, Computer, Tin Can, whatever it is. If it can send and recieve internet email, they can send messages to each other.