1.    #1  
    I have Eudora loaded on my Treo 300 but I can not select it in "Dial Preferences" as the email app. Is there anyway to choose it? The only option is "<none>".
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    This question came up for me when I installed VeriChat. It has an option to send an e-mail to an offline "buddy". When I attempted to use this feature, I was shown an error message that no default mail app was found.

At the time I was using BaseJet, and they told me that this is not a settable option. The app is either written and installed so as to advertise to the Palm OS it is the default mail app or not.

Wouldn't this be a great hack ?
    Originally posted by KKenna
    This question came up for me when I installed VeriChat. It has an option to send an e-mail to an offline "buddy". When I attempted to use this feature, I was shown an error message that no default mail app was found.

At the time I was using BaseJet, and they told me that this is not a settable option. The app is either written and installed so as to advertise to the Palm OS it is the default mail app or not.

Wouldn't this be a great hack ?
    The latest version of VeriChat supports a large number of mail applications including Eudora, Basejet and Snappermail so the folks at PDAapps must have figured out how to do this.