1.    #1  
    Hi, there. Just a note for those here who have sent in a request for beta-testing of Chatter:

About 25 copies of the Beta have been sent out to new testers so far (in addition to the 20 or so that have gone to the old alpha testers). My expectation is that everyone who has already sent in a request will receive a copy by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience!

- Marc
    Originally posted by mblank
    Hi, there. Just a note for those here who have sent in a request for beta-testing of Chatter:

About 25 copies of the Beta have been sent out to new testers so far (in addition to the 20 or so that have gone to the old alpha testers). My expectation is that everyone who has already sent in a request will receive a copy by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience!

- Marc
    Woohoo! I eagerly await putting it head-to-head with Verichat.
  3.    #3  
    I look forward to hearing your reaction. They are, as you've no doubt heard, very different APPROACHES to messaging. For the full effect, you should really try IMAP eMail along with it (hint, hint).

Best,

Marc
    I look forward to hearing your reaction. They are, as you've no doubt heard, very different APPROACHES to messaging. For the full effect, you should really try IMAP eMail along with it (hint, hint).

Best,

Marc
    There's no IMAP server I can use. OOOOOOHHHHH!!! Idea!!!!!!!!!!! A trillian plugin to route IMs (and mail) to your Treo.
  5.    #5  
    Why is that? (i.e. that there's no IMAP server you can use)
    Why is that? (i.e. that there's no IMAP server you can use)
    Because my ISP doesn't have an IMAP server that I know of.
  7.    #7  
    Ah... I've really enjoyed using IMAP (and found a new ISP that handled it), and now can't imagine living without it. Keeping track of messages between my Treo and three PC's had been a nightmare without it!

- m
    just got the beta about a hour or 2 ago and i love it, good job marc
  9.    #9  
    Thanks.

- m
    Is it too late to join the list of beta testers? If possible, I would love to.
  11.    #11  
    Sure, join the club, but it may take until next week to get you going... At the moment, there are 30 beta-testers (+ 20 alpha testers), and I have about 30 more beta testers waiting in the queue. Fill out the questionaire at the chatter forum site.

- m