1.    #1  
    is there software to enable you to write web blogs
    from your palm and then when you synch it does it all for you loading it up ?
    Originally posted by ukjoelee
    Try:
    http://www.dentedreality.com.au/avantblog/
    Originally posted by ukjoelee
    I use livejournal's Avantgo channel to write and upload.
    how about just a generic blog access that doesn't require a service like AvantGo? (I'm not particularly blog-smart, it's just that I don't want to have to sign up for AvantGo to be able get to blogs). Am I on the right track?
    I've used KaBlog! with a reasonable amount of success. It doesn't allow for editing old posts or syncing all your entries with the palm, but it lets you post new ones wirelessly.
    Last edited by metsfan; 05/13/2003 at 11:16 AM.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I just tried out Azure. It's Java based, and works flawlessly on the Treo with my MovableType blog - My Test Post

Dunc
    I used to use KaBlog! with MoveableType and Nucleus, but when i decided to create my own Blogger-api interface for my website's 'blog' engine it was extreamly unforgiving, spitting back "wrong password" every time I tried to post. I just use Blazer now.

I enjoyed it when I was using MoveableType though. Your mileage may very.
    -- Go Illini!