1.    #1  
    Yea, I could call Sprint, but I don't feel like being on hold for ever and getting caught in the automated system. Plus I want real world answers.

1. Sprint charges for checking your voice mail, correct?

2. for me, off peak starts at 9:00pm, if I start a call before then, will it switch to no charge (I have unlimited off peak) or since the call was made before the time, does it continue to bill me?

3. Has anyone found that the SPrint site that gives you minuites is not up to date? I checked on march12th and had 18 minuites toi burn, never used all of them, yet my bill says I went 10 miunutes over my plan.

4. Does Sprint charge to talk to them via your phone (*what ever it is you dail)?

TIA, Matt Burkhard
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    1. if it's during a billing period, then yes. i.e. after 9 p.m. for you, they don't.

2. yep, it's when the call starts, in most cases.

3. it's never to the minute. i believe they update once every 24 hours, but i'm not sure.

4. not sure on this one, but i don't think so.

peace,
    Tree
    4. Does Sprint charge to talk to them via your phone (*what ever it is you dail)?
    You dial *2 to talk to customer service and *4 to check minutes/invoice via automated service. *2 doesn't use your minutes but *4 does...