1.    #1  
    Does anyone else experience intermittent business connect success with push? I will always get the SMS trigger but it doesn't always cause BC to initiate a sync. Has anyone else experienced this, and most importantly, have you been able to solve it.
    I have seen this a couple times max. When it does happen, I just need to hit the "O.K." or "Delete Message" on the SMS trigger. Business Connect fires up right after that and immediately syncs.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by treo007
    I have seen this a couple times max. When it does happen, I just need to hit the "O.K." or "Delete Message" on the SMS trigger. Business Connect fires up right after that and immediately syncs.
    Sorry, I mustn't have been clear. I don't actually *see* the SMS. I can only hear/feel it.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    This happens to me all the time. The first time it started (that I noticed), I thought that my Treo was going to have to go in for repair/replacement. I heard the click and the screen lit up, but that was it. It took me a while to figure out that the client was going so far as to intercept and delete the SMS trigger message, but not initiating the sync. After manually syncing, the client then calmed down.

I'm sure htey'll fix this and break several other things in their next release.