1.    #1  
    PalmGSM.net released new collection of polyphonic ringtones for Handspring Treo 300 - Treo 300 Ringtones (R'n'B and Rap).

This collection contains of over 400 ringtones. There you can find music of Eminem, 2Pac, Nas, DMX, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dog, Puff Daddy, Jay Z, Gorillaz, Mariah Carey, Aaliyah, Lipm Bizkit, Blackstreet, Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, Faith Hill and many many more!

All ringtones are 7-8K size. It means that they are Ringo and TC Ringer compatible

Get more information http://www.palmgsm.net

P.S. DEMO version includes California Love - 2Pac and Slim shady - Eminem
    S.Savin
    www.PalmGSM.net
    it is such BS to pay for midi files, someone buy that and I will paypal you money for passing it on. no one own's those midi files and that website should not be profiting from getting them into 1 zip file

who ever buys it first will make their money back
    Originally posted by quake8
    it is such BS to pay for midi files, someone buy that and I will paypal you money for passing it on. no one own's those midi files and that website should not be profiting from getting them into 1 zip file

who ever buys it first will make their money back
    what a sad and uninformed statement.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Time is money and value is perceived individually. If someone provides a product I want and that I don't want to take the time to do, AND the price is acceptable to me, then it's not a ripoff.

Geoffrey
    Granted, many rings can be done on your own pc using midi files you get for free, and if you so desire, go ahead.

What you are paying for is the time that a person/company spends making the product the best it can be, usually requiring the use of software that cannot be obtained free (legally anyway).

If you don't want to pay for the end product, create it yourself - no one's stopping you...

That being said, I wonder how long until midi rings readily available on kazaa
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    Time is money and value is perceived individually. If someone provides a product I want and that I don't want to take the time to do, AND the price is acceptable to me, then it's not a ripoff.

Geoffrey
    AMEN!

I have a tool to convert Midis to pdf files, but sizing the midis is the hassle. I think this collection has the potential (I've only heard the demos and SEEN, but not heard the entire list) of being fantastic!

Better get out the smelling salts, Quake 8, but I've been paying up to 1.95 per tone from midiringtones.com., albeit I had to be selective with that pricing. This collection is savin me a bunch!

Kimberly
    i made a bunch of ringtones a few months back that are for sale both here as singles and at handango/palmgear/my own site as sets. it took so much time that i have not gone back to it since. and it is certainly much more than just taking any old midi file you find around the web and making it into a ringtone, especially with the 300...

the amount of money i made/make is silly, it was more a matter of having some fun, at least for me.

and by the way, somebody DOES own the rights to the songs, if not the midi files themselves, and i am pleased to say that here at treocentral, they pay royalties to ASCAP on every downloaded song.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    your right. you deserve $75 an hour for going to http://www.treocentral.com/ringtones...0fun/index.php and converting your midi to PDB

let me guess. you work help desk and rebooting someone's pc is 3 hours labor
    Originally posted by quake8
    your right. you deserve $75 an hour for going to http://www.treocentral.com/ringtones...0fun/index.php and converting your midi to PDB

let me guess. you work help desk and rebooting someone's pc is 3 hours labor
    actually, with the amount of time i spent gathering midi's and stuff, more like $2 per hour...

and no, help desk would be WAY too much work for me. i just run my own business with 15 employees... and everybody KNOWS that when you work for yourself, its just so you don't have to actually DO anything!

BTW, isn't the IGNORE feature of treocentral great?!
    Aaron ... you are way too nice to the likes of him. I am the lucky recipient of the several dozen ringtones you so kindly gave us Treocentral folks FREE OF CHARGE a few months back and I still love them ... and am most grateful for your generosity in doing that.

Yeah, ignore is sometimes (sadly) very necessary.
    thanks. glad you like them. i use them and change them around all the time. even when i put them up for sale, i thought $6.95 was sort of a no-brain price just to help me recover some of the cost of the software i used to make them!

sometimes i fix my own pipes in my house, but i don't begrudge plumbers their existence!!

anyway, thanks for the kind words...
    Originally posted by aarons12

BTW, isn't the IGNORE feature of treocentral great?!
    Wow, the ignore feature is great. Really cleaned up a couple of posts here and elsewhere. Thanks for reminding me to use it Aaron!
    happy to help, and that's NOT sarcasm...
    There are alot of tones and I've not had the opportunity to go through them all, but I will say that many weren't too well thought out. Many of the tones aren't loud enough and many have sampled and unrecognizable portion of the song. Personally I think that considering the short duration of these tones, choosing the portion of the song to sample is KEY!

I'm still sold, LITERALLY, on the midiringtones.com ringers and did have pleasure of picking up a few of the tones that AARON had for FREE in the old days.

If you have questions about the song list, let me know.
    can u use the midiringtones.com on the Treo300? It isn't on their list of supported ring tones.
    oh yeah, and where can I find a list of the songs on the hiphop ringtones collection?