1.    #1  
    Bugme Messenger is a very cool application. the software provides treo users with a very quick way to jot a note on a yellow "post it," and quickly email it to anyone. The email program is fast. The "post-its" provided range from yellow to any color, to comics-versions, to regular notepads. You can set it up so relpies are sent to your personal email account.

I love to use it to send quick notes to staff, friends, and clients. The comics version is a light-hearted way to send my secretary notes to follow up matters, and to send my staff "good job" notes. The "post-its" are also good to send happy birthday notes, etc.

It's a veritable gift card/note-card box in your treo. I really love it.

The downsize: a bit pricey, but they have a two-for-one deal. All treo users who love to communicate should have this in their entourage of applications.

Just make sure when you are finished using the application, click on your main applications menu bc sometimes an error alert will happen when someone calls and you've left it in the bugme mode.

See Handando.com for trial download
    I've used BugMe! for a long time now and I quite agree it is a splendid program.
    Or you can try the SnapperMail bundle which is a whole different take on the handwritten notes solution.

You get a fully fledged email app that handles attachments, HandZipper (ZIP), JpegWatch (Jpeg) and the freeware alternative to BugMe - Diddlebug, which lets you send notes via SnapperMail.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    Will,

I do have your Snappermail bundle. I am not clear on how to send the handwritten notes via Snappermail. Is there a tutorial on this someplace?

Mary
    Originally posted by Llynx
    Will,

I do have your Snappermail bundle. I am not clear on how to send the handwritten notes via Snappermail. Is there a tutorial on this someplace?

Mary
    (1) Graduate from the school of rocket science.

(2) Install the DiddleBug we supply with SM

(3) Run it and Scribble a note

(4) hit the Send menu

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

It worked ... although I think it would be a stretch to call me a GRADUATE.
    Does it work with Treomail?

Thanks
    Originally posted by bigmdime
    Does it work with Treomail?

Thanks

Ummm... Treo Mail can't open attachments, let alone send them... so the answer would definitely be NO.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com