1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to access Verichat all day (3/22/03, just so the thread doesn't take on a life of it's own.) Have others had this problem, or am I the only one?

With a little luck, it means that a newer version is due soon. Wishfull thinking, as 1.5 came out such a short time ago. But then, those guys at PDAApps have amazed me before.
  2.    #2  
    the Verichat client application blames it on the Sprint 3G connection dropping bug, which means it takes a couple of minutes and a connection reset before I get control of my Treo back.
    Originally posted by Druce MacFarlane
    the Verichat client application blames it on the Sprint 3G connection dropping bug
    Verichat must be right!
    I'm not having any problems logging in.......
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Beta v1.56 is now available.
    Maybe this is why you were having probs accessing Verichat yesterday.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    I never heard anyone else with the problem, so I guess it was just me. It came back this afternoon, just like nothin happened.

Plus, I downloaded the latest and greatest afterwards, and it is great, as usual. They even added my favorite new feature: user selectable alert tones. This way, somebody starting a new chat session with me doesn't sound like a phone call.
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Beta v1.56 is now available.
    I haven't had very much success with Verichat including the new beta. My connection drops constantly (NYC) and it does wierd things when I'm not using. I removed it and all the problems disappeared. It works great when it actually functions but the 3G service stinks. Sprint really needs to work this connection problem out already.
    It would be interesting to see whether Chatter works any better for you... It does a pretty good job with poor connections.

- m
    Originally posted by mblank
    It would be interesting to see whether Chatter works any better for you... It does a pretty good job with poor connections.

- m
    Really? I guess I'll give it a shot. Thanks.