Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Has anyone else had thiis problem:
    The phone rings and I answer it, or I dial a number, or...am in the middle of a browser session, and the machine goes off, won't come on again until I plug it in (either to my car charger or the wall adapter or the cradle.). Battery shows full or at previous state when it comes on, but a Hard reset occurs.

The phone works fine for a while, several calls. I haven't discovered a pattern, except it seems to happen when the signal is low (one or two bars showing).

Any clues whether this is software, hardware? At first, I thought it was the lid: maybe I was pushing too hard and pushing it too far open, but then the glitch happened using the blazer.
    Sorry - that hasn't happened to me so far after about 6 weeks of use. I would bring it to a Sprint Store to have it checked.
    Before doing that, I'd consider reviewing third-party apps and being pretty sure it isn't a software problem...

- m
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Well, now I feel foolish for not figuring it out, before.

I guess it's hardware, since it happened once when I hadn't hot-synched after the last glitch, so only the basic, bundled software was on the machine.