1.    #1  
    After the last software update, Biz Connection seems to be unable to be set to NOT alarm me every single darn time I get an email. Let me tell you people, I get an email every 15 seconds or so, so this is not a workable solution for me.

Anyone know how to set this darn thing to stop? Yes, I have unchecked the boxes under alarms, yet it still beeps at me. I have tried every combination of checking and unchecking "email push" and various synch prefs and yet the thing still beeps every time I get an email in my inbox. It's getting VERY old.

HELP!
    You'll need to go to Prefs for Palm OS, go to Ringer, then tones and turn off the message tone.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Oh man, that was getting seriously annoying.
    The downside is now going to be you will get no sound when recieving SMS messages.
    Well, I don't understand why we have to turn off SMS notification... The Biz Conn app shouldn't trigger the message tone...
    Biz Conn communicates to your Treo that you have waiting mail over SMS. The program will prevent a display of the SMS text (you can see it if you remove the app), but it cannot stop the sound.