Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by nfodor

Go to http://service.setnet.com and create an account on the PushMail service.
    This site doesn't privide support for thr Treo300. Is there a work around for Sprint customers?
    I tried SnapperMail and thought it was great, but the continued lack of support for IMAP has caused me not to purchase it. Everytime I look its a to do item, but it never seems to happen. Any idea on a timeframe?
    Originally posted by Handspring
    I tried SnapperMail and thought it was great, but the continued lack of support for IMAP has caused me not to purchase it. Everytime I look its a to do item, but it never seems to happen. Any idea on a timeframe?
    schedules change, but I think sm said Imap would probably in the 2.0 version.

no time limit was given on when 2.0 will be born though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Handspring
    I tried SnapperMail and thought it was great, but the continued lack of support for IMAP has caused me not to purchase it.
    One word: Chatter! The best IMAP/IM app on planet Treo
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Chatter is awesome. Can't wait for Marc to get the integration with Snappermail. I have both and they would work perfectly together. I think I have tried every email program available for the Treo and I keep coming back to Snappermail.
    Especially with the new QuickOffice Premier, my Treo has achieved another level of usefulness.

(If only I could find apps that offered native file support for .pdf and .tif files, I could read pretty much any attachment that comes through my work inbox.)

BTW, any chance of showing the current time on the inbox/folder screens, so we wouldn't have to switch to the phone app to see what time it is?

(I was thinking, you know, there's that little patch of unused screen in the bottom right. . ... )
    --invention is the mother of necessity
    Originally posted by markshelby
    BTW, any chance of showing the current time on the inbox/folder screens, so we wouldn't have to switch to the phone app to see what time it is?

(I was thinking, you know, there's that little patch of unused screen in the bottom right. . ... )
    I suspect you also have a little patch of unused space on the wrist of your left arm where the current time could go as well.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123