1.    #1  
    I think I had this problem with WirelessModem also. If you're connected using PalmNet, and you get a text message to the phone, the laptop's connection to the internet will go dead. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anyway to avoid this from happening?
    Originally posted by denik
    I think I had this problem with WirelessModem also. If you're connected using PalmNet, and you get a text message to the phone, the laptop's connection to the internet will go dead. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anyway to avoid this from happening?
    Text message or voicemail notification? With WirelessModem, I have definitely received text messages without problems. However, voicemail notifications do seem to hang up the connection.
    Originally posted by denik
    I have received text and voicemail notifications just fine while connected to palmnet.

P.S. This thread should be part of the original palmnet thread.