1.    #1  
    This morning I am getting my SMSs for the new mail I recieve in my outlook.

However once I try to sync through Business Connection it goes through

...contacting server---ok
    ...starting sync----ok
    ...receiving server updates---ok

then it gives me message "new version available" PCS Biz Connection for Palm version 5.1.6.36 is required

The screwed up thing is that I have this version installed...I have verified it through 'about Biz Conn' menu......

Any help??

Thanks
    I just went through the same thing. Tried to sync this Monday morning, March 17, and got the message telling me that I had to install the very version of the updated Palm client that I had installed last week when I first learned of the upgrate.

In the face of this problem I spoke to a very helpful Sprint tech who told me that, even though things were working fine last week after I installed the update, the system as of Saturday actually now "required" the update and that I had to have first uninstalled (i.e., deleted) the old version from my Treo 300, rather than merely install the new version over the old as I had done last week.

So, after making sure that I had updated the desktop version of the Biz Connect, I deleted the by-now updated Palm client for Biz Connect, reinstalled the update on my Treo 300 after the deletion took effect, , voila, all was well.

Hope this helps.

Charlie
  3. NBP
    I just thought I'd bump this because I was receiving the same error and a delete and re-install solved the problem. Thanks, Charlie.
    Originally posted by NBP
    I just thought I'd bump this because I was receiving the same error and a delete and re-install solved the problem. Thanks, Charlie.
    Bump it? It'd been posted to a few hours earlier....
    I had this problem Sunday this past weekend.. Was fine on Saturday...

Did what you guys did.. deleted the program and reinstalled.

The big pain in the **** about doing that is that I have to go into the corp address book and "reset" the addresses (add them to a message) so they are easily check offable when I am driving and need to send email... pain.

Mike
  6. mdo
    I went through all of this Vision upgrade stuff - complete un-install re-install three times.

I can now make a data connection, but every new e-mail causes a Fatal Error message when received on the Treo.

Anyone else seen this - or have suggestions?