Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petbull View Post
    Due to the fact that I am a pig and never clean out anything, including old files on the computer, I have a bunch of prc files in old backups and folders. If you are looking for something specific, let me know.
    petbull, could you PM me with your stash list? i would really appreciate that. i just found an old tungsten t and would like to install some old favs. thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    I found Chattermail. The problem these days with unlock codes for apps with free trials is I can find the installer but can't purchase it. I think Versamail or Xpressmail are my only viable options. They were free from what I can tell for the 680 but I'm not sure.

Chatter does push which is awesome but in 30 days...I'm SOL. How can I purchase a Palm OS app?

Just realized Versamail is the stock client. Duh. I have that one but no push.
    I have VersaMail 4.0.1 if you need the latest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I've got a buddy that used to cook up ROMs for his Treos and Centros... I'll ask him. Care if I pass along your email address to him?
    Hi Grabber, can you ask your friend if they still have bare minimum Centro ROM for AT&T?

MANY TIA

B
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdapple View Post
    Hi Grabber, can you ask your friend if they still have bare minimum Centro ROM for AT&T?

MANY TIA

B
    Sure, I'll ask him. He's a packrat like me, so I'm sure he does as long as he can find it.
    Hello guys,

french mother language there, apologize for bad english writting...

I'm a fan of Latest Palm OS devices.

I've got around 150 apps for Palm OS. My favorite device is the Treo 680.

(I would hav been so happy if Palm had made a 750P with GSM..; bjt they didn't.

Sorry I don't have the driver for the Palm Wifi Card, it was not purposed for the Treo 680.

I also looked for a cracked version of ChatterEmail (avoiding to re-install it regulary...).

I had an idea for a long time..; Why sould not we build an open database with Palm OS Apps ?

A very few are stll to buy but what about the others ? What kind of commercial or legal problem should we meet ?

We don't need suche a big server to host those files,.. I'm sure some of us already own a web space DNS where it could be kept for eventuel users ?

This could make like a kind of vintage Palm fanclub ? What do you think ?
    I'm sure we are at least a few hundred on the planet ?

If some of you knows Palm better than me he'l be welcome in such a project..

Tell me. Philippe.

PS : I changed to chatteremail because gmail stopped to work with versamail last summer
    Nothing prevents you from starting this project on a new thread.

This site came up recently there seems to be some useful stuff there:
    pizzaboy192.com; THE SITE | Now with more WordPress!
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/05/2016 at 07:08 PM.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglin View Post
    Hello guys,

Sorry I don't have the driver for the Palm Wifi Card, it was not purposed for the Treo 680.

I also looked for a cracked version of ChatterEmail (avoiding to re-install it regulary...).

I had an idea for a long time..; Why sould not we build an open database with Palm OS Apps ?

A very few are stll to buy but what about the others ? What kind of commercial or legal problem should we meet ?

We don't need suche a big server to host those files,.. I'm sure some of us already own a web space DNS where it could be kept for eventuel users ?

Tell me. Philippe.

PS : I changed to chatteremail because gmail stopped to work with versamail last summer
    Are you saying your chattetrmail is working with Gmail right now?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Just wanted to plug my archive of stuff in my signature...
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Shuswap likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglin View Post
    Hello guys,

Tell me. Philippe.

I still use a Palm Lifedrive in complement with my Pre 3, and I have some apps in my Palm OS software library that I could share...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123