1.    #1  
    I tried to search on this before I asked this question.

My girlfriend and I both have Sprint PCS with Vision. She uses the LG5350 to do text messaging. When I send her a message with ReachThem software, she gets it fine as I don't have any SMS software. However, when she sends me a text message via SMS with her phone, it shows up in my SMS section, but it gives me a URL. I can't read it in SMS and the page won't come up in the Blazer browser. The only way I can view the message is to log into the SprintPCS site with a computer

Is there a way for us to be able to text page back and forth on phone only (and me read it) with any Treo applications?

Thank you!

David
  2.    #2  
    Ok, looked again and perhaps Treo300SMS does the trick? Anyone use this with another SprintPCS customer?

Thanks!
    Yes. That will do the trick. It basically tells a proxy server to go and fetch your SMS message and then send it to xxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com. It then comes through the SMS app. Slick.
    Treo300SMS is the fix you are looking for. It will work fine sprint to sprint or sprint to wherever
  5.    #5  
    Thank you very much, I'm going to order now!
    Originally posted by Brooose
    Treo300SMS is the fix you are looking for. It will work fine sprint to sprint or sprint to wherever
    correct....BUT it's the "wherever to Sprint that still sucks. Sometimes I get them right away, and other times it may be a few days or even longer if I get them at all. Sorry but whatever you use, SMS on Sprint is unreliable!
    I've never had a problem with SMS coming in quickly.
    I have been very happy with the Treo300SMS program! Nice upgrade and the price is very fair too.
    My 2-cents worth, Matt Burkhard