1.    #1  
    Here is a copy of a message from Sprint's developer forum:

ey, I was asking the lgmobilephone people if they had sprint connection kits available and they sent me this reply which made me wonder if the vision unlimited data was coming to an end or what it actually meant:
    ---
    To whom it may concern,
    Sprint currently has a free data promotional plan in effect that is
    preventing them from selling their Connectivity Kit (which includes the data
    cable and Sprint dialup software).
    This is currently the only way that Sprint markets their data cables, and
    the Connection Manager will not be available until this promotion has
    concluded (which should be at the end of this month). Purchasers of the
    Sprint Contact Synchronization Software must purchase the Connectivity Kit
    to obtain the cable. Because the Connectivity kit is not available, Sprint
    has not released the Contact Synchronization Software.
    Helpdesk
    ---
    It would be horrible if the unlimited data ended; i'm a j2me developer and I have to test drive apps on the phone, but it would suck if i had to pay to upload my test apps :S
    if someone knows anything, particularly, if i'm **wrong** please let me and everyone on this forum know. thanks.
    Maybe it is the "first 3 months free" promotion that is ending....and the $10/mo unlimited vision will continue.
    Originally posted by scrinch
    Maybe it is the "first 3 months free" promotion that is ending....and the $10/mo unlimited vision will continue.
    That would be my bet.
    end result is this. if u have ANY plan or addon service from sprint they will never expire. if your plan ends after a year you simply keep your old plan and can cancel at any time... this is y verizon sucks. they automatically change peoples plans

so get unlimited vision and ur set