Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    I got one and it worked fine with the Nokia adaptor. The only problem is that you lose the ability to hangup/answer the phone without opening the phone itself.

    ...ken
  2. #22  
    Originally posted by tarfin
    Got mine in the mail today. Looks to be a decent setup. Did everyone use the universal adapter instead of the Nokia?

    Thanks,
    Tim
    I'm using the adapter that came w/the set up .. seems to work fine .. that is .. it allows me to answer and make calls .. but I purchased the adaptor via seidio.com anyway ..
  3. #23  
    Originally posted by kschoenberg
    I got one and it worked fine with the Nokia adaptor. The only problem is that you lose the ability to hangup/answer the phone without opening the phone itself.

    ...ken
    I had wondered .. I wasn't sure if the on/off switch would work like an answer button .. hmm wondering if I use the seidio.com adapter .. whether it would work?
  4.    #24  
    I USE A CAR HOLDER FROM PDA PROS SO MY PHONE IS OPEN ALL OF THE TIME!

    THE ONLYT BAD THING IS THAT I BOUGHT 2 ONE FOR MY CAR AND ONE FOR MY DAD'S CAR AND BEFORE MY DAD GOT A CHANCE TO USE IT, HE PASSED AWAY! AT 47 I WAS SO LUCKY TO STILL HAVE HIM, BUT HE WAS THE BEST AND HE WILL BE MISSED!
  5. #25  
    Originally posted by ilovedessert
    I USE A CAR HOLDER FROM PDA PROS SO MY PHONE IS OPEN ALL OF THE TIME!

    THE ONLYT BAD THING IS THAT I BOUGHT 2 ONE FOR MY CAR AND ONE FOR MY DAD'S CAR AND BEFORE MY DAD GOT A CHANCE TO USE IT, HE PASSED AWAY! AT 47 I WAS SO LUCKY TO STILL HAVE HIM, BUT HE WAS THE BEST AND HE WILL BE MISSED!
    My sympathies .. my father passed at 47 as well .. just before I went to college ..

    Regarding having your Treo opened all the time .. so when you get a call .. you?? Press the ANS key?
  6.    #26  
    THAK YOU, YES I HIT ANS KEY!

    MY DAD WAS 84, I AM 47, BUT HIS FATHER WAS 38 AND HE WAS 11, THAT WAS IN 1930, HE QUIT DAY SCHOOL, (NO CHILD LABOR LAWS THEN), HE WENT TO NITE SCHOOL AND WORKED TO HELP SUPPORT HIS MOTHER WHO WAS PREGNANT AND HIS 3 OTHER SISTERS.

    HE MANAGED HIS WAY THRU 3 1/2 YEARS OF COLLEGE INCLUDING TIME AT THE UNIV OF MANILLA DURING WWII AND AT UNI OF BRIT GUYANA, (WORKED THERE WITH U. S. ARMY CORP WHERE HE DESIGNED RAIL ROAD FOR WHAT WAS THEN CALLED BRITISH GUYANA. BTW THE TRAIN TRACKS ARE STILL BEING USED ALL THESE YEARS LATER.

    TAKE CARE, JAY
  7. #27  
    http://www.heartlandamerica.com/se/9718.html

    This is the phone you're describing , because the link you wrote is unavailable

    Please reply

    Thanks ,
    Christopher
    katris
  8.    #28  
    no it isn't i do not know if it is still available, email them the orgoinal link and see
  9. #29  
    Originally posted by katris
    http://www.heartlandamerica.com/se/9718.html

    This is the phone you're describing , because the link you wrote is unavailable

    Please reply

    Thanks ,
    Christopher
    Look at my post above (top of page 2) for email address of mfg of Drivers Fone ..

  10. #30  
    now that my mandatory period of procrastination is over, I went to do something about this post - like buy the d&*^ thing and found to my dismay no current site selling

    Anyone know where this product can be currently purchased ?
  11. #31  
    Originally posted by Confused
    now that my mandatory period of procrastination is over, I went to do something about this post - like buy the d&*^ thing and found to my dismay no current site selling

    Anyone know where this product can be currently purchased ?
    You can try ALTOS .. I think its url is ALTOS.com ... or Brookstone ... except they're charging $90+ ...
  12.    #32  
    the altos and brookastone models are much nicer looking, and much sturdier looking but I think the ones that got 4 both of our cars has been discontinued and that is why u cannot find anything about them take care, jay
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions