1.    #1  
    I jumped to T-Mobile 3/1 and installed the GPRS u/g. All was well until yesterday. At some point in the morning, the phone turned off and would not find a network when I turned it on again. I saw "Network Search..." in the top left corner of the display, but did not see the search dialog. :menu: -W showed "No carriers". Soft and hard resets did not help. I had to pull off the cover and disconnect the battery in order to recover.

Anyone else seen this?
    Yep!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    That is really odd because i just upgraded to GPRS 10 days ago and now i am having the same problem. anyone else have this after 10 days too? this sounds like it could be some kind of bug in the software..but y 10 days to show up? Anyone know how to fix this with out losing all your data because a hotsync to install everything for me takes about 40 min to an hour.

How long should you leave the battery off for? i am thinking about doing it. Thanks!
    I took my new 270 apart and left the battery off for a while. I then reset it all up and before hot sync tried to get a radio signal. It still will not give me the dialog box and just network searches. I left the battery off for about 10-15 minutes. Anyone have any other ideas? I can't have a problem with my 7th treo...
    Originally posted by pilot1000user
    I took my new 270 apart and left the battery off for a while. I then reset it all up and before hot sync tried to get a radio signal. It still will not give me the dialog box and just network searches. I left the battery off for about 10-15 minutes. Anyone have any other ideas? I can't have a problem with my 7th treo...
    I just had a similar problem. Dead radio and no Mr. Flip. Disconnecting the battery didn't work for me and nor did the HS 'dead radio fix'.
    I ended up doing the GPRS upgrade again and now all is good
    www.gsmworld.com