Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By early2bed
  1.    #1  
    Nostaliga Alert! - I believe Jeff Hawkins about to be on the Triangulation show with Leo Laporte on the TWiT network:

TWiT Live: Netcasts you love, from people you trust

It will usually be available to download and watch later that day.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Thanks for the heads-up! Should probably make an interesting listen once they post it. I tuned in and out pretty quick myself (I missed Jeff's segment) because all they were talking about the rest of the time was apps for the iPad. Yawn.

*For those who don't recognize the name, Jeff Hawkins is the founder of Palm Computing and Handspring. And according to his bio...

He has since turned to work on neuroscience full-time, founded the Redwood Center for Theoretical Neuroscience in 2002, and published On Intelligence describing his memory-prediction framework theory of the brain. In 2003 he was elected as a member of the National Academy of Engineering "for the creation of the hand-held computing paradigm and the creation of the first commercially successful example of a hand-held computing device."
    hehe I remember asking him to sign my Foleo when he came to Cal Poly and I got to meet him. He wouldn't do it. :P
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.