1.    #1  
    Why is ebay on my Treo 300 black and white and not like the link below? Ever other web page like CNN is perfect.
    Matthew

http://www.handspring.com/products/t...rview_pp05.jpg
    that question came up before and i think the general conclusion was that the picture on handspring's site was a mock-up and not an actual screen shot. actually i get color (links) but it's mainly that the graphics just don't show up, which is fine because they would just take forever to load anyway

i use ebay a lot but have found it to be a bit of a pain on the treo because of all the signing in and stuff.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    try this link for color ebay listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/category0/index.html hope this helps
    I personally have found the Ebay pqa much easier to use than on blazer. You guys might want ot check it out...
    W.r.t. the Subject - nowhere on the Handspring web site do they say that the color image of the EBay web site is being rendered under the Blazer Browser - that particular image could have come from any of a gajillion browsers that don't trim down data.

If the display IS of the Blazer browser (or a mockup of same) and DOES show results that the Blazer browser CANNOT display, then it would amount to false advertising, IMHO. I sincerely doubt Handspring is dumb enough to blatantly false advertise.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    If you go to properties when you hit eBay.com, you're not really at eBay. The page you're seeing is http://catalyst.2roam.com/www.ebay.com. This is in all likelihood a result of some "upgrade" Sprint put into their proxy servers (my #1 guess). This page will decrease bandwidth usage significantly from Sprints point of view.

BTW - Xiino displays the eBay site in color.
  7. jsr
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I personally have found the Ebay pqa much easier to use than on blazer. You guys might want ot check it out...

I downloaded the eBay PQA and hotsynced it over to my Treo 300 but when I try to launch it nothing happens. It doesn't load any type of application or anything, nothing at all. Is there something I am missing here?
    you need to have the web clipping libraries installed to run PQA's... see elsewhere on this board for extensive info on those.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by jsr

I downloaded the eBay PQA and hotsynced it over to my Treo 300 but when I try to launch it nothing happens. It doesn't load any type of application or anything, nothing at all. Is there something I am missing here?
    Yup. Take a look at this.